It’s Showtime! 4th July 2020 Tiptoes & Tappers Presents Land of Sweets!
Every other year Tiptoes & Tappers put together a full scale theatre production giving children the opportunity to perform in a professional stage setting!
This year we will be performing two shows!
- The morning show (time TBC) will be for all children in:
- Intro to Ballet & Tap, (aged 4 years upwards)
- Pre Primary Ballet & Tap
- Primary Ballet, Tap & Musical Theatre
- and will include performances by Grade 4′ & 5’s in Ballet & Tap.
- The evening show (time TBC) will be for all students in:
- Grade 1 Ballet, Tap, Musical Theatre & Contemporary
- Grade 2 Ballet, Tap, Musical Theatre & Contemporary
- Grade 3 Ballet, Tap & Musical Theatre
- Grade 4 Ballet & Tap
- Grade 5 Ballet
Wednesday Halstow Primary Classes By the time of the show your children will be in Grade 1 (if they pass their exams!)
Have a child in Grade 1 for Ballet and Primary for tap?we will be working on exams in March to try and get students in the same grades for ballet & tap.
Didn’t take the Exams?If your child isn’t quite ready for the exams we will be working from ballet grades for the show.
Have children in both shows? You will only need to buy tickets for one show – the same number of tickets will be provided free of charge for the 2nd.
Where is the Show?
The Greenwood Theatre,
55 Weston Street, Bermondsey, London SE1 3RA
This is a 3 minute walk from London Bridge Station:
What the Show involves?
The children will learn specially choreographed dances tailored to their age and ability, wear fabulous costumes, and experience what the life of a West End star is like! This is a wonderful opportunity for children to:
- learn performance skills,
- see the inner workings of a professional theatre
- learn about set and prop design
- see theatre blocking and lighting
- and have an all round amazing time!
It is a truly wonderful experience that help all performers learn to grow in skill and confidence and is an excellent way to show friends and family everything they have learned over the year. We will be rehearsing numbers during class time and nearer the show time will run full rehearsals and a dress rehearsal at Halstow on Saturday mornings There will be costumes fittings and a photo shoot for each individual child and siblings towards the start of next year