Bookings are made by three categories on their own tabs (drop down from this menu)
- Juniors Bookings – Students in Pre school, Intro, Pre Primary & Primary
- Intermediates – Students in Grade 1 – 3
- Seniors Students – Grade 4 upwards
Once you have chosen the classes that suit you best please fill out the form and continue through the booking process (please note if some of the new classes/venues don’t fill we may change parts of the timetable)
COVID SAFE DANCE CLASSES
- DANCE BUBBLES
- Our classes have been bunched into graded groups so we can keep students from the start of their classes until the very end without too much difficulty.
- For students that don’t take all the classes in each grouping you will are welcome to leave after your classes have finished, however we cannot accept students entering “mid session” for now.
- All students aged 11+ will be required to wear a face covering for classes.
- For children aged between 4 – 10 years a mask is optional but encouraged.
- Teachers will be wearing Face shields.
- Regular cleaning and airing intervals will be required (at the end of each dance bubble and before the start of the next).
- Outdoor shoes will not be permitted into the studio – children are required to bring a plastic bag to put shoes in and leave outside of class.
- Regular hand sanitizing will be mandated throughout classes.
- The ballet barres will be cleaned during class as each set of children finish dancing.
- PICKUP/DROP OFF
- Parents will not be able to collect children from outside the studios for the time being (especially at Mycenae House where there isn’t enough corridor space)
- MYCENAE HOUSE: Our teachers will be at the main entrance to collect children at the start of the bubble and will bring them back at the end.
- HALSTOW: Students will be welcomed from the Orchard door (usual door) but no parents will be allowed onto the premises. Students will be released from the same door at the end of each bubble (or if leaving mid-session).
- UNITED REFORM CHURCH: Students will be welcomed and released from the main entrance door, for now parents will not be welcomed into the building.
- Children will be required to come in their dance kit and only bring their shoes, water bottle and a small snack to class.
Please understand this isn’t us trying to be difficult but making sure we are 100% safe. Please also consider if this will work for you as a family before booking!